My Post-Workout Regime with MyProtein
A lot of women don’t like the idea of supplements – e.g Proteinshakes and snacks. I can understand that there is an overwhelming range of products to pick from and you probably heard from a somebody’s neighbors friend that it makes women gain weight and transforms you into the Hulk.
That is -of course – so wrong – gaining muscle is hard work and not something you can buy – most women like me maybe only realize this when they start weight training.
I’ve started bodyweight training since February and I am lifting weights for about 2 months now. Because of that I combine my training with Post- and a Pre-Workout-Supplements.
Why do I take them?
- i’ve got more power and strength during my workouts
- I am seeing quicker results and gains ( especially in the abs and arms)
I have very little time to prepare. My solution:
- my Workout-Booster is a strong coffee with little soy milk and a glass of water with L-Carnithin.
- a small protein bar on the way home from the gym, a protein shake (favourites are: cookies and cream, or strawberry cream).
- In case I have more time then usual, I like to prepare protein-pancakes with plain greek yoghurt.
What I like about MyProtein:
– very good taste (the l-Carnithin powder is something I got used to)
– lots of different flavors
– simple, basic designs
My favorites at the moment: